February 21, 2011

2 years!! TWO!!?!

I cant believe lib and I have already been married 2 years! SO CRAZY! It’s not that huge or anything but we’ve already bought our first house so it feels like we’ve been married a lot longer…
019
So I don’t know if you can see this picture very well but this year we went downtown to go to a Mavericks Game and we got there kind of early and we got to watch the news for channel 8. And for some reason I get really excited about seeing people that are on tv live in front of me I mean there already a lot cooler than I’ll ever be there on TV!!!. So I just had to get a picture of the news people. weird I know. But its just cool! ok!(oh and Gloria Compos totally waved to me!)
029
031
052
024
I don’t know how clear this picture is but yes that is us on the score board. really embarrassing because they left it on us for FOREVER! at least what it felt like, you can only wave so much..the Mav’s played against the Utah Jazz and we totally won by like 20 points!
042037040
We got to sit right in front of the Maverick Maniac’s they were so funny and really made the game more exciting!
035
032
Liberty didn’t always tell me when he was taking a picture.
004
We left a little after the 4th quarter started because the Mav’s were doing so well. We got home and just relaxed with the dogs, as you can tell they were pretty tired themselves. But we had a lot of fun and cant wait till next years anniversary!

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

WOW! That's crazy you got to be on the big screen for so long! I'm glad y'all had such a fun anniversary (and that Gloria Campos waved to you). :)

Sheila said...

Can we still be friends? BEcause you just became a million times cooler than I am with you being on the jumbo screen and all PLUS you practically being Gloria Campos' BFF and all.