February 4, 2011

Snow days in TEXAS!!

010

I made dinner came on the couch as lib and I usually do to watch t.v while eating(a real American family) and well I sat down and my plate flipped over all over myself!

013

Oh but don’t you worry Lady helped me clean it all up, it was really funny!!!

018

022

015044

056

049

034

I don’t know if these pictures really give justice of how much snow there is but trust me it’s a lot. First there was ice on Tuesday morning a inch or more thick so we had to stay home from work plus the whole Dallas/Ft. worth school district was closed. Then it got down to like 18 degrees Tuesday night so all the ice re-melted, so we were out of work on Wednesday,and Thursday, and then it snowed Friday morning 7inches in Allen sooooo were out of work on Friday. 4 days!! 4 days!!! of being home alllll day! I started to question if we were really in Texas it felt more like Colorado!Liberty and I have gained probably gained 10 pounds of just snacking all day.ha ha

It was nice to have the couple of days off but I will be glade to get back to work this next week. Smile

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

LOV-ING the new background. So cute! Thanks for sitting by us during Stake Conference. Liberty is such a great artist. LOVE YA! :)