February 14, 2011

Heart Day

005
Sooo liberty gave me this rose when before I went to work, as you can tell its dead. He said he was sorry he forgot that he left it in the truck all weekend and it had died. I knew he felt really bad about it. I told him not to worry about it that I didn’t care it was just as nice.
010
What I didn’t know was when I got to work there was a this huge vase of flowers on my desk with a heart box of chocolates. I was SO SURPRISED!! I could not believe he had done that since he played it off so well with the dead rose.I don’t think the picture does this justice it was so BIG and so pretty! Anyway it was super sweet and I was totally shocked!
003
We went to On the boarder for dinner and then we came back home and played UNO. Lola was sleeping so I stuck this card in her mouth and she didn’t even move or wake up. It was so funny so we just had to get a picture of it. Smile

It was a awesome Valentines Day and liberty totally surprised me with the flowers I feel so lucky to be married to him!!

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

AWWW! That is SO SWEET of him to do. Those flowers are GORGEOUS! :)

Sheila said...

Well frick, didn't you win the jackpot marrying Liberty? That was really sweet of him. PS. you gunna share some of those chocolates?